Monday, February 19, 2007

February 19- What about the pets?

Most people that have pets consider them important. The same is also true of us. Being away for a couple of weeks can make one worry about the state of their pets. But I have to say...that is not an issue with us. We have it taken care of.

How? you ask. His name is Walter. He is my friend and my right-hand man. He cares for our pets when we are gone as if they were his own.

As we leave, we can rest assured that Sam, Martin and Katie are in good hands with Mr. Walter.

Comments

YOU ARE IN CHINA NOW!!!!!!!!It'S 10 am in Guangzhou, and a nice day. I hope you have had some rest and are seeing the sites of the Pearl River Delta, they are beautiful! Be sure to take one last stroll alone on the river at twillight. Reflect on how far you have come in the journey and how truly marvelous it is. I am thinking of you, praying for you and shedding many tears of joy for you both. My heart if full reliving this time through you and Elizabeth.Loveya, Sals
Posted by: Sally on February 22, 2007 at 07:40 P.M.

No comments: