Friday, February 16, 2007

February 16- Fun things at home...


Yes, you are looking at a picture of baby food jars. YIPPPPEEEEE!!!! I HAVE BABY FOOD JARS IN MY HOME!! Some of y'all just may be laughing at that comment, but I've been waiting for 37 years to have a baby!! Baby food jars, smelly diapers, spit up, crying in the middle of the night- I am looking forward to ALL of it, the good and the not-so-good. :)
This little dolly is from Elizabeth's soon-to-be-new-friend, Leah. Leah is almost 3 and she's from China, too! She sent Elizabeth this sweet doll named Calin Yang and a fun puzzle, too!! Thank you, Leah!!!

Comments
I am so excited to meet my little cousin (only by 2 months), Elizabeth!!! We are going to have a GREAT time playing together over at Grammy and Grandpa's house!!! I love you already!!Love,Sarah
Posted by: Sarah Farley on February 16, 2007 at 09:42 A.M.
I know how you feel about the good and the bad. It's all great. (Well, most of the time :o) ) I wouldn't trade any of it for anything! Have a great trip!
Posted by: Melissa Ward on February 17, 2007 at 08:11 A.M.

No comments: