Friday, January 5, 2007

January 5- The bearer of good news!!!!



Yes, that is a Fed Ex truck that I took a picture of!! And that is NOT our regular Fed Ex delivery man. But who cares?? He brought us FABULOUS news today!!! More information about Elizabeth Ann Upchurch!!!!

When he came up to the house with the package, I grabbed my camera and ran to the door. Thankfully Todd was here. We weren't expecting to see Fed Ex until this afternoon! He pleasantly surprised us at 11:40 am.

I opened the door and smiled really big and said "Is that from CCAI?" He said "yes". By then, Todd was at the front door and told him about the adoption and that he was bringing us fabulous news about our new daughter!! He was a very kind man and happily agreed to us asking to take his picture. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of sharing that story with friends and family today.

The package included two more pictures of her sweet face and more health information. Also included is a form we need to sign to say that we officially accept Elizabeth. Why would anyone NOT accept that perfect little face? God planned for her to be Elizabeth Upchurch! He is so good!

Comments

Congratulations! She's beautiful! What a long awaited blessing. Oh, God is good!
Posted by: Jan Ahern, Parker, CO LID 9/29 on January 5, 2007 at 02:30 P.M.

OK Shari, that's great - more pics. So, where are they???? Surely you don't think I'll be satisfied with just her little referral mugshot - as incredibly cute as it is.Blessings,Debbie
Posted by: Debbie Yuck on January 5, 2007 at 06:45 P.M.

Shari,I found you on the RQ site - have read your other blog (and loved it!!) for months. Elizabeth is beautiful! And, I just figured out that you are near Augusta - my hometown! My husband and I live in Texas now but would one day love to return to the Deep South as all my family is there. Small, small world. Maybe we can one day meet. We have been logged in 8 months now - still have a long way to go - Blessings, Lynn
Posted by: Lynn Barton on January 21, 2007 at 10:09 A.M.

No comments: